Correcting – Recreating Document from New Hire Task
These are the directions on how to recreate a document in a New Hire task, if created incorrectly, or without a digital signature:
- From My Task, open the New Hire task for the appropriate employee.
- Just above the orange field at the bottom on the right is a drop-down menu that reads, “Select to Recreate.” Click on it, and select the form/document that you want to fix.
- This will open the Employer login screen, input PIN.
- Employee inputs password, and clicks on Login button, not the Manual Signature button.
- Complete the form the as onscreen directions dictate.
- That screen will close, which takes you back to the New Hire Task, you can at this point go to Step 2 above, and select another form/document to fix.