Reverifying an I-9 Instructions
These are the directions on how to have your existing crew members reverify an I9.
- Click on “Employees” along the left hand navigation bar, under the Maintain section.
- List employees.
- Click on the employee you want to make change to.
- You will now see their employee profile.
- Top right of the page locate “Forms Requiring Signature.”
- Click on the drop down menu.
- Click on the Form I-9.
- Login using “Employer Pin.”
- You will now see the “Employee Login” page.
- Have employee login using their password. (If they do not remember their password, click on “Can’t remember password?” “Click here to reset.” It’s denoted by the blue font.)
- Select Reverifying from the three menu options, then select Submit.
- Have employee update any necessary information to Section I.
- If CHANGES were made, employee should enter their password and select Submit. If NO CHANGES were made, employee should merely select Submit.
- Employer should scroll down the page and select Submit.
- Employer should scroll down to Section 3. Here the employer will input the new document information for the employee.
- Employer then inputs PIN and selects Submit.
- The employee and employer should review the completed I9, and give correct, select Submit.